Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

Change is good




When I first met my teacher in ICT, I,ve learn a lot on her class especially respecting teachers like greeting them. Different do and don’ts in handling computers and entering the lab. The lesson that I never forget and mastered well was about the blogs. Even if she didn’t explain us about that particular lesson. In the time when I reviewed my notes for the Periodical Test. I felt her care for me. Because of many work and activities of the Nutrition Month, she didn’t make to meet us.
During the First Grading Period, I have met problems my fourth year school-life. The problem that I encountered is when we take the First Periodical Test. I didn’t expect that I’ve got a passing score in ICT. And I just pray to God because I do my best during the test. And God will do the rest. Before the test, I reviewed hard and I know I can get all the test in ICT but I failed because I forget the others.
I was very happy then and just let that bad things pass. Even if I got the lowest score. I will always thank God that I’ve got something not zero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento