Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

My teacher, my Hero


True Heroes


My teacher my hero, every time I hear this word. Teachers who put me here where I am now is coming and entering my young mind. I salute them, the teachers who sacrificed many things just to mold persons. And in that group of million  persons, one of them is me.
As I grow more, I know they are there beside me guiding me and helping me in every tasks and every problem. In every problem in my life, they are the back who carry. And a shoulders to which we cry on. I describe them, my teachers as the Best. Just imagine, a lot of sacrifices they've made and how they do everything just to make us smile. Imagine also if there are no teachers, there are nothing other professionals.
As an inference to all of their achievements. I can say that teachers are truly heroes not only for a one dreamer but also for the whole humanity. Also to express our gratitude, We must respect, Love, and also sacrifice for them of what they've made for us. Teachers…………….True Heroes.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento