Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Reflection-Second Grading

Time Lapse


Another Grading Period is over and I am happy and little bit sad. I’m a little bit sad because of what will happen. Our time in our beloved school, Ilocos Sur National High School becoming smaller and smaller like a candle. Imagine that, I’m now in 4th year and I will be graduating soon and leaving the High School Life. Many that I can remember this last grading period is my performance. In many subjects, I know I've improved my studies and performance.
ICT, In this subject I've learned a lot even if we have only few discussions. I know that our teacher is busy and had many things to do first. She also sacrificed her priorities just to teach us. But she has many tasks. One of the lesson that I have learned and published in my mind is the HTML. I’m very thankful that ma’am teach us about this. I know that this is a very important for me in my future.
In this last grading period, I know that I've done my best. Just like in the first grading period I've done what is should be done. Participate in the class discussion in different subjects. This last two grading period must be a guide and a starting point of my mission.

Picture Source: Google

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento