Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

Bad Chain of Events: 3rd Grading Period Reflection



Once again, it’s time to evaluate myself in the past grading period and make a vision and mission for the fourth and final grading period. In the last period, I can’t say that I have done my best because I did not concentrate on my studies. Instead of at home before sunset, I was there in the computer shop once every two days. Once in a very late night, I together with my school mate Joshua and my brother Andrew just have gone in the computer shop. When we are walking back home a car stop on us and blown its horn. We are very angry on that driver of that car because we three were shocked by the sudden loud noise.
We continued to walk and all of a sudden, the car opened and we were very shocked. There is Ma’am Vera Cruz, our ICT teacher talking to us. She was the driver of the car! My mind change and remembered the saying: “Don’t be easy to get angry because it can’t help you.” We responded to her questions and after that, we went home. In all the events of my life this third grading period I was very happy in the way that this happenings no matter how worse or good it is, I am very happy.

After all of the bad events, I must do good events also continuing my high school life until the end. I will change my habits and construct my new self.


Picture Source: Google

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento