Martes, Enero 14, 2014

New Year, New Me: Change is Good

               


                      New Year, New me. It’s 2014 and a new time for our life had come. “Change is good!” a wonderful quote by one of the legendary Champions in the League of Legends. Everything’s changes as we all know. But we didn't know that it will take many things to do the process of changing. Not just in one click, one blink or one millisecond. It needs also the reconstruction of our physical body, rehabilitation of mind and submission of spirit to God. But the most important is that of submission of our self to God and rehabilitation of mind even if you're still ugly just like the past time. You had changed.

         The past years, I had a lot of bad, wrong doings that is not God-liked and against the human rights. Not God-liked in the sense that I didn't go to the church and pray for straight 7 months since the Lenten Season. And my parents had told me that. Then I talked to my self and realized that I've done the worst thing in my life that God has given me. It is one of his commandments and I've break it. Just like a worst criminal that break the Law of the Government. Last years also, I I've done against the rights of my fellow men. I have taught bad things about a person even without knowing her or him very much.

         So this New Year, I have planned and starting to project my new self. I’m not already the one last year, and I’m the One this year! I will be the model of my fellow men and that should be. I will not make again a bad history of my life. Because I had realized that this life is wonderful gift from someone above me.

Picture source: Google

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento