Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

All I have to do is Dream a rift to the future


                I was awakened from a wonderful dream in my deep sleep when there is a loud noise from our kitchen. Bounty feasts together with business partners and presidents of different famous company. Gifts including:  luxury cars and ten layered cake from friends, celebrity guests and my big house where my 50th Birthday were celebrated. But all of these happened only in that dream.
          But it is not hard to come true because I’m now a Certified Public Accountant and just had finished Law after ten years after my graduation in high school. I didn’t expect that I will be on the top of success. Because of many problems I had encountered. Before I was a working student, I work in a Bank during the day and during the night; I study my second course, law. I took two courses because it was my dream before when I was in high school.

          But in all of a sudden, I was again awakened by a noise, noise from the mouth of my mother shouting to awake me. It is another day and another day for school.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento