Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

Ocean of Truth: 4th Grading Period



          “I seem to have only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.” Wonderful words from Newton. This saying was much related to my fourth grading period. As overall, I was only a student learning lessons and searching for more but the world has an infinite knowledge.

          I learned a lot this fourth grading period with Ma’am Vera Cruz and our practice teacher. It such wonderful that I have met people like them. They were very easy to understand and they also easily understand us. This coming graduation, I will not end my thirst to discover new knowledge from that ocean of truth. But I will not only feed myself with that fish from that ocean but also to share it to hungry someone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento